Technical Drawing (SFW)
Utilise instruments and digital systems to create precise drawings and specifications for development.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Read and visualize technical drawings and specifications
- Produce two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) technical drawings and specifications that conform to the requirements of use
- Create part lists for designs to facilitate technical drawing and specifications
- Assist with the development and construction of designs’ prototypes
Trainees will learn Pytha software, one of the leading 3D CAD systems for:
High End Kitchen
Trainees also learn to do free-hand sketching and manual drawing.
8 – 10 March 2023
Trade Association Hub
(9 Jurong Town Hall Road)
Experienced Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the furniture industry. Skilled in PYTHA, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Solidworks and Inventor. Strong consulting professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore.
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 7% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $740.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored*: $1,140.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored*: $740.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old
Accredited Interior Designers under SIDAS will attain 3 CPD points