Material Studies and Production Processes (SFW)
Enhance learners’ competencies in performing their work functions and tasks with attained proficiency to “apply relevant materials to specific designs” in the context of work as a Fit-Out Specialist.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Maintain collections of materials in original and processed forms
- Identify and propose appropriate materials
- Inspect the final design works to ensure they should function as intended
16 – 17 March 2023
Trade Association Hub
(9 Jurong Town Hall Road)
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 7% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $481.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $741.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $481.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old
Accredited Interior Designers under SIDAS will attain 3 CPD points