Enhance learners’ competencies in performing their work functions and tasks with attained proficiency to “identify and examine problems to generate ideas and solutions” in the context of work as a Fit-Out Specialist.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Identify and analyze root causes, patterns or logical errors
- Solve problems and document the solutions
27 – 28 Mar 2024
(9am – 6pm)
Trade Association Hub
(9 Jurong Town Hall Road)
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 8% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $456.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $696.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $456.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
To be eligible for funding, company-sponsored staff attending courses must be employed by company, and company also contributes CPF to staff.
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
– PSEA (Post-Secondary Education Account) -approved
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old